Legal digital service
Legal digital services handle sensitive data: contracts, patent registration, shareholders' agreements, litigation, due diligence, etc.
Whether they are intended for individuals, companies or liberal legal professions, these applications must:
- implement a level of security that meets legal requirements (GDPR, client-attorney secrecy, non-disclosure agreements, business secrecy, ...);
- ensure absolute confidentiality of the sensitive data entrusted to them.
Seald allows you to integrate into your applications data security that meets the most rigorous requirements with end-to-end encryption.
- ANSSI security visa
- Quick integration with no cryptography skills required
- Legal professional privilege ensured with E2E encryption
- Seamless experience for the end-user
Seald for legal data
Data is encrypted only for authorized persons (client, lawyer, jurist, etc.), without any intermediary being able to decrypt. This ensures confidentiality even in the worst case: in case of data breach.
End-to-end encryption is the most robust encryption measure available, this meets the strictest regulatory requirements (GDPR, business secrecy, client-attorney privilege) by design.
Seald is the only CSPN-certified solution in Europe to integrate end-to-end encryption into an application.
Related use cases
Do you store contracts
or legal documents?
Guarantee your users that you will maintain their privacy by integrating Seald end-to-end encryption on their data. No cryptographic skills is required to integrate Seald.
- Browser JS
- React Native